Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Spirit!


Every year I eagerly await the arrival of Easter. Its a holiday that welcomes spring and all of its glorious colors. Not only are the flowers beginning to bloom, but people are shedding their black wardrobes and starting to infuse color into their attire.
Each year we go to the Easter Parade on 5th Ave in NYC. The streets are filled with people milling about in their easter bonnets. Many New Yorkers go all out and make homemade bonnets. People of all ages wander through the streets and enjoy the whimsical creations. This year I didn't get to the parade, but I have been looking through my favorite pictures from years past, and wanted to share some of the past highlights. I'm already dreaming up a hat to make for next year! If your ever in NY on Easter make sure you stop by the parade, believe me, this is one not to MIS.
I hope everyone is having a very spirited day. Remember to keep your eyes open, because your don't want to MIS one bit of it!

Enjoy,
Margo Isadora

Above image: Me and my Crew (+ Mom's chicken purse- Anastasia!)


Carrot Men!


In Drag!

In Full Plume!


Wow!


A Gorgeous Arrangement


Peeps!


A Great Couple :)


In Full Bloom


A Bright Mother Daughter Team


Pussy Willows :)


Paper Blooms


Beautiful Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feeback! Thanks for sharing!