Saturday, March 10, 2012

NYFW 2012 ~ The DVF Show!

Fashion Designer Ben Rey, Strolling Through Lincoln Center
Fun article about him on nymag.com

The February 2012 New York Mercedez Benz Fashion Week flew by this year.  I was lucky enough to attend the Diane Von Furstenberg show with a good friend. Of course the show was incredible, classic DVF clothing, impeccably made with a touch of whimsy!  Check out the wonderful collection on the DVF site.  
However, half the fun is the before and after - seeing wonderful New Yorkers, Fashionites and Celebrities dressed up for the festivities.  NYFW has to have some of the best people watching in New York, I could have stayed there all afternoon. Keep your eyes open, as you don't want to MIS any fabulous people that pass by! 

Just a glimpse at my whirlwind time at New York Fashion Week February 2012.

Enjoy, 
Margo

My Good Friend Tess and me!

Love her coat!

Full on Floral!

My Favorite Man of the Day!

Great from the back too!


Couldn't take my eyes off of her jumpsuit!

We made it to the promise land!

Awaiting the Big Show!

Perfect Styling, Model and Cut
Runway Shot Taken from DVF.com

Gloved Whimsy
Runway Shot Taken from DVF.com

Rich Hue
Runway Shot Taken from DVF.com

Catwalk

The Legend Herself
Diane Von Furstenberg

Image from Online Source

And the magical evening ended with snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feeback! Thanks for sharing!