Monday, September 12, 2011

Missoni for Target


Missoni for Target is a match made in heaven!  I have been lusting after everyone of the 400 pieces in this epic collection; Target's largest designer collaboration yet. The Italian designer's line hits Target stores on Tuesday, September 13th!  

I couldn't wait to see these vibrant pieces, so I ventured into the city on the first night of school, to visit...


This pop up shop looked quite promising! I arrived a half an hour in advance, but the line which began at the shop (6th Ave & 42nd St) was already down the block and around the corner on to Broadway.... We waited after almost 3 hours and still did not get inside the promised land.   

The signature Missoni zig-zag prints and other colorful patterns have always inspired me.  It is wonderful that Missoni has partnered up with Target, bringing their great textiles and designs to the masses! Check out some of my favorite pieces below!  

Enjoy, 
Margo Isadora


The Anxious Missoni Obsessed Waiting...

The Promise Land!

One Lucky Lady!

We all cheered for her as she passed by!

Peaking in... unfortunately I didn't get any further than this!


The classic Missoni Zig!

HOT Bike!

Ahhhh...

Need!

Just ADORABLE!

Lets have people over for coffee & tea every day?!?!

Next summer's suit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feeback! Thanks for sharing!