Monday, May 16, 2011

The Orchid Show

A Beautiful Reflection
One dreadfully grey, damp, typical New York afternoon I visited 'The Orchid Show: On Broadway' at the New York Botanical Gardens. The dreary day seemed to melt away as I stepped into the warm and humid greenhouse; I felt as if I had been transported to the tropics!  The impressive orchid displays echoed elements from some of Broadway's most iconic theaters.  Each of the 300 different types of orchids were stunning.  This is definitely an exhibit not to MIS.  I visit annually and it never disappoints.  
Take a minute to notice the gorgeous blooms outside and appreciate the bursts of color they add to our lives!
Enjoy, 
Margo Isadora
A Path of Hearts!
Serene Beauty at the NY Botanical Gardens
Enchanting Arches
Pretty in Purple
Enjoying with Grandma and Sam!
An Incredible Chandelier
Reminds me of Fishtail Braids!
A Colorful Coat! LOVE :)
Gorgeous Spotted Orchids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feeback! Thanks for sharing!