Friday, October 1, 2010

The Halloween Countdown Begins!

The Purdy Pumpkin I carved and Flowered last Halloween!

Halloween has always been a festive holiday in my household... It always begins with planning a creative costume, carving a pumpkin and roasting the seeds, then decking the house out in spirited Halloween decorations. I have loved creating the festive outfits, enjoying them for the holiday, then sharing them with friends for future Halloweens. Even if you are not out trick-or-treating it does not mean that you have to miss out on the fun of dressing up! Below are some of my favorite costumes.


2 Peas in a Pod- 1st Halloween Costume!


Pooh-bear and Ballerina


Queen of Diamonds


Homemade Oreo


Woopie Cushion


Forest People


Beautiful Beehive

Homemade Peace Sign

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics!! -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post brings oct 31 alive as a family

    get together with fun,love and sharing. a document

    of times past. not seen often in todays me me world


    ON

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feeback! Thanks for sharing!